The Basic Education Department of GBBC has three (3) main programs, namely: Pre-school, Elementary, Secondary (which consists of Junior High School and Senior High school).
- COMPLETE PRE-SCHOOL PROGRAM
- COMPLETE ELEMENTARY PROGRAM
- COMPLETE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM
SENIOR HIGH TRACK
- Humanities and Social Sciences (HUMSS)
- Accountancy, Business and Management (ABM)
The Pre-School program covers Playschool, Nursery, and Kindergarten; Elementary Education program covers Grades 1 to 6; Junior High School covers Grades 7 to 10; and the Senior High School covers Grades 11 and 12.
Pre-school Education or Early Childhood Education refers to the educational program/s preparatory to Grade 1 to develop the child in all aspects: physical, social, emotional, moral and cognitive, so that he/she may be better prepared to tackle formal school works and cope with the demands of complex life. The Early Childhood Education Learning Areas include activities that develop in each child communication skills in English and Filipino, numeracy skills, sensory perceptual skills, socio-economic skills, motor and creative skills (2010 Revised Manual of Regulations for Private Schools in Basic Education).
Elementary Education focuses on realizing the potentials of each and every pupil in the formal education system. With this are the following objectives:
- to provide knowledge and develop skills, attitudes and values essential to personal development and necessary for living in, and contributing to a developing and changing social milieu;
- to provide learning experiences which shall increase the learner’s awareness of, and responsiveness to, the changes and demands of society and prepare him/her for constructive and effective involvement;
- to promote and intensify the learner’s knowledge of identification with, and love for the nation and the people to which he/she belongs; and
- to promote experiences which develop the learner’s orientation to the world of work and creativity and prepare himself/herself to engage in honest and gainful work (2010 Revised Manual of Regulations for Private Schools in Basic Education).
Secondary Education is to continue to promote the objectives of elementary education and to discover and enhance the different aptitudes and interests of the students so as to equip him with skills for productive endeavor and/or prepare him for tertiary schooling (2010 Revised Manual of Regulations for Private Schools in Basic Education).