The Supreme Student Government of General Baptist Bible College is a united group of leaders to serve the students in the High School department with a philosophy of life to see the world not as it is but as we are.
Principles and Objectives
- Promote mutual understanding through social, civic, intellectual, recreational scientific programs and activities.
- Develop love of God and country, moral character, personal discipline, leadership and efficiency among its members.
- Train members for effective and efficient leadership.
- Help the students develop self-confidence.
- Promote unity among leaders and studentry.
- Maintain the school’s aspiration to promote quality education and academic excellence.
- Serve and protect students’ rights and welfare.
- Represent the studentry in the policy making body of the school concerning students’ welfare.