The School Clinic is a center for wellness for the GBBC Community that provides holistic health care services to the students, faculty, and staff. It has a daytime infirmary which provides first aid or emergency care for those who might be sick or injured while in school. Aside from ensuring a healthful and safe school environment that facilitates learning, the clinic also provides a comprehensive and appropriate education program for awareness and disease prevention of the stakeholders
Clinic Hours: Monday to Friday; 7:30 am- 4:30pm
Schedule of Physician: Dr. Jay Ar O. Esencia (By appointment only)
Schedule of Dentist: (By appointment only)
- Health screening of incoming students and newly hired employees.
- Annual Physical examination of students through attending school physician.
- Annual Dental Examination of students.
- Annual Physical Examination of faculty and staff.
- Annual Oral prophylaxis for students.
- Referral of cases to other agencies for adequate management.
- Render nursing care to admitted patients in the school infirmary.
- Administer medications as ordered.
- Follow up students and employees with health problems.
- Render First Aid and Emergency measures.
- Do daily wound dressing.
- Health screening of students who will join athletic events inside or outside the campus.
- Health counseling to clients to promote healthy lifestyle and prevention of disease.
- Keeps and maintains health records of employees and students.