The General Baptist Bible College is the premier institution in leadership development for Christian ministries and missions in the Philippines and around the world.
The General Baptist Bible College exists to equip and develop leaders deeply rooted in the Word of God and fully committed in making disciples of all nations for Christ.
“Developing Leaders for Christian Service”
Aligned with the college’s vision and mission are specific goals.
- qualified academic personnel are in place responding to the changing needs for curricular reforms;
- tenurial status of GBBC is secured and quality facilities and physical resources for excellent academic and student services are established;
- administrative processes and financial management systems are strengthened, thereby achieving financial sustainability;
- effective human resource management and development systems are established;
- research, development and extension (RD&E) are well developed for advancement of knowledge in Christian leadership.
Furthermore, the primary purpose for the establishment and existence of General Baptist Bible College is to assist in educational preparation for Christian service. To achieve this, the College will continuously:
- place serious emphasis on intellectual growth, social and spiritual maturity, and character development;
- Provide quality Christian education with proper training for Pastoral and Christian education ministries to ultimately produce responsible workers and Christian leaders;
- boost each one’s commitment for community and Christian service through positive leadership; and
- uphold Christian ethical and moral values promoting a warm, harmonious, Christian environment.